Ringgold County Hospital has partnered with ASI Audiology Services out of Red Oak to make better hearing possible while staying close to home. Dr. Michael Webb, a doctor of audiology, is available at Ringgold County Hospital Specialty Clinics twice a month to help you fully understand what type of hearing loss you may have and how it can best be treated. To schedule or change an appointment, please call (641) 435-1288. Dr. Webb is also offering free hearing screenings at the Health Fair on April 16 from 9:00 am – noon.
The Health Fair will feature several FREE Screenings:
- Hearing Testing/Screenings – Audiological Services, Inc./Dr. Michael Webb
- Vision Screenings – Family Vision Center/Dr. Joel Weis
- Developmental Screenings for Children 0-5 yrs – Parents as Teachers
- Blood Typing – LifeServe Blood Center
- Blood Pressure Checks – Mount Ayr Medical Clinic
Car Seat Safety Checks will also be conducted by Certified Child Passenger Safety Technicians (FREE car seat replacement for qualifying families while supplies last – funded by Child Welfare Decat Project)