Ringgold County Hospital now offers non-cardiac vascular screening and treatment for conditions related to arteries and veins outside of the heart. Ed Wehling, D.O., board certified in general surgery by the American Osteopathic Board of Surgery, diagnoses and treats most vascular conditions. Minimally invasive non-surgical treatment is considered prior to recommending more invasive interventions if necessary. No physician referral is necessary to discuss treatment options for vascular disease or other circulatory system conditions. Concerned about the health of your legs? We also treat people experiencing symptomatic varicose veins, spider veins, deep vein thrombosis and other problematic venous disease.
- Stent placement
- Peripheral vascular bypass
- Deep vein thrombosis treatment
- Varicose vein treatment/surgery
- A-V fistula (for dialysis)
- Placement of vena cava filters or temporary dialysis catheters